Re-build your website
Without losing sales
Or valuable search engine rankings
Website Redesign Services Page
We have been in the online industry since the '90's and we have the design skills, marketing know-how and search engine optimisation experience to help you in a number of important ways.
Firstly, we think and act strategically. We understand the commercial, marketing and logistical issues with upgrading and replacing your website infrastructure and we have a successful blueprint for success.
Secondly, we understand SEO and PPC. We built a local pay-per-click search engine when our competitors were just putting banners on their sites. We have recently built an end to end search engine marketing and SEO project management tool that guides you through every aspect of optimising your website for Google, Yahoo and Bing - this is available to all our customers.
Thirdly, every solution we build is completely customisable and we use the same technology for our client sites that we use for our own sites - guaranteeing your investment in our solutions.
Finally, we believe in developing long-term relationships with our customers. There's nothing better than feeling like an extension to your marketing team and helping you achieve your goals.
We have a good track record of success.
If you're are considering whether to use us for your website re-design project then you will probably want to assess how good we really are - so here's some helpful places to look for further information:
Assess our Credentials
- Client Testimonials
- Client Case Studies
- Website Redesign Blog
- Website Redesign Methodology
- Marketing and Technical Support
Assess our Capabilities
- New Website Development
- Website Redesign
- Bespoke Content Management Systems
- E-Commerce Websites
- SEO & Website Redesign
- Website Analytics for SEO
Assess Whether We're Your Type of People!
Well the easiest way to do that is to give us a call or drop us an email via the contact form.
So what are you waiting for?
Recent blog posts
- Outsourcing the SEO Process
- What to Consider When Redesigning Your Website
- The Best SEO Plug-ins for Content Management Systems
- 7 SEO Mistakes to avoid at all Costs
- SEO Tips – Twitter’s Top 5
- SEO Tips for Facebook
- SEO for small businesses – Can you get to the top of Google on your own?
- Web design pitfalls: Avoid mistakes made by 90% of website redesigns
- Top 8 Linkbait Ideas
- 5 Ways to Engage Visitors to your Website